Days 6-7: Explore Pacuare Lodge surroundings
You’ll have two days to savor the exuberant tropical nature, views of the river and rainforest, exquisite meals, friendly atmosphere, and soothing tranquility of this remote nature lodge. You can explore the surroundings on such exciting tours as guided rainforest hikes, the Pacuare Canopy Adventure or Canyoning experience ; visit a rural community or the Cabecar Indian palapa; or simply indulge in some rejuvenation at the lodge’s spa (not included in package price).
Day 8: Whitewater rafting on the Pacuare River and return to San José
After another delicious breakfast, you’ll depart by raft for a fun-filled day of whitewater rafting (approximately 3½ hours over class III-IV rapids) that will take you past waterfalls and gorgeous rainforest scenery. You’ll enjoy a deli-style lunch on the riverbank and will have a chance to change into dry clothing after the river trip, before you’re driven to San José. Overnight at Grano de Oro Hotel or similar.
Day 9: Back to the airport
You’ll be picked up and driven to the airport in time to check in for your international flight.
• Breakfast and other meals where specified
• Lodging as described above
• Ground transportation
• Domestic flight
• Whitewater rafting
Rates per person in Double Occupancy
Starting from $3,784
Rates subject to change based on travel dates, occupancy, and availability. Minimum nights may apply during the holiday season.
The Pacuare Lodge Rates Includes:
• Pacuare River rafting tour or ground transportation to the lodge (depending on preference)
• Suite accommodation
• 3 exquisite daily meals
• Transportation from San José
• 9 onsite experiences (Night Hike, Canopy Tour, Tropical Canyoning Tour, Bird-Watching, Cabecar Indigenous Hike, Ancient Trail & Hidden Waterfall Hike, Sustainability Tour, Rural Experience, The Loop)
• Professional & bilingual guide and equipment