Canopy Honeymoon Suite
The bungalow has a high, thatched roof, plantation teak floors and wide screened windows that let the breeze through and provide a 180-degree rainforest view. It is elegantly furnished and holds a king-size, canopy bed. The adjacent covered deck has a hammock and a rattan sofa, whereas the entire suite opens onto a sundeck with a small stone swimming pool fed by spring water.
A private suspension bridge leads from the deck to a platform high in a massive rainforest tree that affords a vertiginous view of the Pacuare River and surrounding jungle. On any given morning or evening, you can spot dozens of bird species in the nearby treetops from that aerial perch.
Tropical greenery surrounds the suite and a tiny stream flows through a channel behind it, so the soothing sound of running water complements the birdsong and tree frog chirps. The spacious bathroom has a solar heated shower and hand-painted ceramic sinks set in a marble counter, whereas the nearby alfresco shower is ensconced in luxuriant vegetation and seems to cascade out of the mountainside.
The Canopy Honeymoon Suite Features:
- One king-size bed with Simmons Beautyrest mattress®
- 300-thread Egyptian cotton linens
- Spacious stone bathroom and two solar heated showers
- Covered terrace with hammock and sofa
- Spring-fed stone swimming pool with sundeck
- Private suspension bridge and treetop platform
- Sustainable design and materials
- Complete seclusion
* A minimum stay of 2 nights is required when booking this room.